Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pregnancy Safe Shampoo And Conditioner

ON THE PROHIBITION OF SMOKING

This is the comment most voted an online journal about the new ban on smoking in public places

I think I will have to amend my place again with the new law: no music or TV, to avoid having to pay the mafia SGAE and you can not smoke or wear crucifixes, let alone hunting bulls and only serve juices and vegetable skewers, but to attract young customers put a lot of condoms, a point ; dispensing the morning-after pill and pamphlets on abortion clinics and will divide it into compartments more or less intimate for couples of kids to "intimate." All legal!
contraceptives and abortions to total free bulk, but I do not smoke that public health ruined me!


For my taste has lacked any reference to VETERAN cognac can not serve, because it is men and can disturb Zerolo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment