Monday, February 28, 2011

Best Brazilian Wax Richmond Bc

PAIN OF A CHILD






When denouncing the socially negative impact of all the victims of false accusations, we tend to ignore its true meaning and all the impact of the Gender Violence Act has.

not only harms the innocent man, which is to be designated as pathologically guilty. Pathological say that this law considers that women have genes that make us innocent victims of man and make him abusive.

A law to prevent the abuse of women convert to another culprit hides gender necessarily vested interests that cover all the feminist groups and the business of pain created for the benefit and power of its own.

Everything that moves and feeds this law is rotten stomachs and grateful partisan slogans to comply with the letter. Shelters in the hands of people who increase their wealth without qualification, the least ethical and fairness, the less justice to house the true victims of abuse and their children.

Centers meeting in which reports to get a parent to see his son without being supervised, are almost always in the hands of women whose preparation for a task as serious, it is as little doubt. Psychosocial reports against the father out with the ease and frequency that the churros in the tail of an establishment which dispenses. Complaints

because I feel like against a parent fill the case against it, without inquiring whether the complaint is justified and punish the bold example of the complainant to be tempted to commit future same act, but it is suspected that many men fall on the same complaint, which they get when the regime ordered by a court order is breached, are in the trunk of usually forgetfulness.


The false allegations are a social time bomb, someday, with shame in the books to those who promoted and protected by laws terrible

phone calls from a father to a son can be used as harassment and admit a complaint procedure that may leave the sentence of banishment. The grotesque of this law has come to the tragedy of the relationship between parents and children and his affection for some crime of which his moral and mental state can not emerge unscathed.

Immorality certified as free rides, society doubt that this may be happening with the same stubbornness that they doubted the legitimacy of women to claim equal rights with men and, therefore in this section is not to deny that abuse and injustice to women there, on the contrary seems that these animals be able to commit now increase as the thistles in the field, while innocent men and children have to suffer the consequences of a law improvised, without the slightest responsibility for the consequences of its use in the hands of those lack of scruples and the entire judicial system in its service.

all in the impunity granted a law a few years ago will be remembered as the bomb dropped on Hiroshima, but the consequences are still in the generations born from those who survived.

Victims extend to women who repudiate this law by refusing to be defended our rights under this system, the second male couples identified as criminals, to men themselves and especially to the children of these to which are denied the right to decide as a parent want to choose when and as you can see, to communicate with as many times as needed, unless a currency or an instrument of revenge for the mother whose genes do not prevent child abuse to avoid the affection that he may have toward his father.

Genes and gender do not exclude or characteristics that endow become good or bad, the measures in a divorce and custody can not be based on the generality, because each case and each person is different and the children of a estranged couple did not have to suffer the punishment of guilt that they have committed, in addition to stealing their children make your life a suffering whose consequences will always baggage that without knowing why, a law imposed on them.

once I become more simple means of transmitting the testimony of a young child who has asked to tell his story voluntarily, a child who has matured early and you want have the voice that denies justice to children. His father could have been the protagonist, however, to the desire of his son, has been reported to help tell their story.


THE PAIN OF A CHILD
For a Child under 11 years

iniuriam facilius facias quam
spheres "It is easier to commit an offense that support it." Publilius
Syro



My six years old my parents divorced. To my dear father took custody. Now I have five years battling ... One of the first words I remember more or less, shortly after my parents divorced, is one belonging to a phrase from my mother: "You are a bitter just like your father." That day my father was going to Denia with a friend.

My mother was hitting me for a long time, for the reason that I said that my father was good. One time, I was talking to my father by phone and he asked me if I were listening to the conversation, I do not want to lie, I said yes and then my mother hit me a slap.

When much time had passed these facts, I told my father beat me, then I took the report I stated that my mother hit me to defend it. Since then and the time when the complaint came to her, not hit me again.

Another thing I remember vividly, related to eliminate this type of situation is related, she left me by a friend of hers. Every Friday, when I do not want to stay in the school canteen, this lady took me to dinner at his house and asked why I could not go to lunch with my father instead of to her, she replied: "Because me what your mother says. "

That woman always had to put her daughter, my age, over others. I remember that One of the times, on a rainy day, where we picked up his daughter and the school, brought one umbrella where they were protected from the rain, her daughter and she left me behind and getting rained on, while my father helplessly watching the scene, because every day will see me at school.

This friend of my mother kept repeating that her daughter was amazing and I kind of jerk. So one day, while being observed by my father and a friend at the school gate, I decided to get away from that lady and seek civil guard barracks, calling to tell my father. They did not, but they called my mother, but I got it back to leave with that person so bad for me. On many occasions, I had told my mother that I wanted to stay with that woman, but made only case when the policeman explained to him the consequences if I continued running away.

After seeing that he could not hit me, chose to try to manipulate, demoralize and me against my father. Of course he has not succeeded. I say tried to manipulate me because I said
"You have to love me because I'm good."

Now an example of trying to demoralize:
"You will never be anything in the future if you're not with me."

And finally how was me against my father
"Your father is wrong, to me has stuck."

My answer to all three situations was also:
"I want to be with my father."

Now, I to have specific cases that I lived with my mother and I remember vividly without knowing exactly when they occurred: Mme tried to do the "ball" many times, buying expensive gifts or taking me to places and situations that were beyond their budget, since all the money you asked his parents.

remember last summer in which he had spent some time to be with my father, without him. The reason for this was that she encabezonó I wanted a holiday dates we had chosen my father and I for us in a year in which he played elect him and not be entrusted to God or the devil, I got on a bus and took me to people from their parents, without even letting me tell my father, who found my empty house to go for me.

That lady today, I can not talk to my father by phone, you have bars and locks on the windows, if I escape, I suppose, the door of the house is continuously be locked and the keys to good collection to keep me access to them, like the phone. There was an embarrassing

rain allegations which, none has achieved its goal was jailed my father, I know because I said so.
was as follows, I told her that my father would never come to me to school, so she replied:
"But I'll be making complaints to your father until he was thrown into prison."

has tried to keep my father going to my extracurricular activities, for example, my soccer games and practices, my fighting and karate training, not currently allowed, make sport, leisure or cultural one, in order to not see or be seen by my father.

Today I have pasted denies, denies that has tried to manipulate me and accused my father of it. Deny that I will raise my father to six years, which he indeed did, because, among other things, of course, because my father is retired and she works.

the beginning of the divorce, met in the village of his parents to my father's brothers and an older daughter that he had from a previous marriage, with the excuse that he wanted me to meet his entire family to which as she had not filed or did not remember. That same day, which brought them together, my sister and my mother devised a plan to jailed my father, while they tried to put his brothers against him accusing him of abusive. Felt they listened to their conversations while they assumed that I was distracted playing.

For people who think that all women are good, then turns to words a child who just turned eleven, to change their thinking.

Five times I went to testify before judges, all of them have said the same thing that my mother beat me for wanting to be with my father and I want to live with him, while I have to say that my father never done anything wrong, and I have to say this because of complaints prepared in order to kill it, actually, in prison.

I have been annoyed childhood, to be with my father and all these reasons, since he was seven, I want to be a lawyer, to defend innocent people, men or women.

0 comments:

Post a Comment