Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kidney Stones Referred Pain




been days since I write, but do not think I've forgotten. In fact, this weekend, I dreamed about you. Wore her hair short, and you were very pretty. I have to tell you many things, because of course add up. I do not know if I told you I'm in the Forum for Memory, I think so, but hey, it hardly matters. The case I went to my first excavation in the north of Burgos. A beautiful place, very very green to put a picture in the coming days. But I wanted you to see was this beautiful. I know, I know you never liked dogs, cats have not seen, but this is special. Conveys a calm I think you could use. Her eyes are almost yellow, and feel indescribable. Was eating and could touch him like a toy but real.
sometimes better than people understand, you know.

pancho And as always, so at peace ... I gave a bit of his look for you. I'll write it

0 comments:

Post a Comment