Sunday, May 17, 2009

Can My Macbook Play Pokemon Online



sure you have not heard. Of course, Who could tell? It is not the thing for poets. But Mario Benedetti died Did you read something of yours? I recommend. Maybe if I can see you in a while, I keep a book of poems is the most cheerful. Here I put one of them that serve as epitaph is hard be so good, that the best way we have left to others to dismiss him is in their own words.

Hobby

When we were kids
old had about thirty
a puddle was an ocean
outright death
not exist.

Then when boys
were people older than forty
ocean pond was
death only
a word.

already when we got married
the elders were in fifty
a lake was an ocean
death was the death of others.

veterans now
and gave him to reach the truth
the ocean is the ocean view
but death is becoming
ours.

Mario Benedetti
1920-2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment