Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Andy Cody, Corbin Fisher




this photo I took yesterday from the window of the room where you were that time in your first and only visit to Quinto Pino My room in residence. Have you seen? Suddenly it started raining hard, and the sun continued to resist, so the absence of one, if you look closely, you'll see two rainbows ... I know that is not the same as discovering them in heaven, but neither those of you watching, no matter.
Now I'm walking around looking for things to fill the bag, tomorrow I go home and do not want to forget anything you need then. You know, during exam periods. I have so many roles that one day I'm lost.
been so long since I go there I'm nervous. I brought little details of the Sahara, also for you one. I have to tell you how it is that, you see the pictures, you understand how privileged we are and the historic duty we have with the Saharawi people, split up, living in refugee camps (in the desert of Tindouf, Algeria) and in the occupied territory by Morocco. I have to tell you I heard how a landmine exploded and mutilating a young man of 19 years. You have to see the smile of Muna, the youngest child of my family, and the eyes of her mother, Fatu, who have seen both ...
The rainbow has always seemed a good means of transport. Seamlessly connects one point to another. Imagine walking over all colors, like in those cartoons that was when we were little and still was not fashionable to violence by violence to children.
I send the initiation of two rainbow Where end? Surely something like spring, which takes you inside.
"You go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment