Thursday, January 27, 2011

How To Decline To Birthday Invitation?

LOOPING

For those who do not know the concept of looping, a term created by the computer to define an entanglement of the many that have been created and for which no simple explanation to clarify the problem.
Making little effort to try to explain this famous short term.
is said that a computer program "went into a looping" as when the following situation occurs:
the director called his secretary and says,
- Vanessa: I have a seminar in Argentina for a week and want to accompany me to meet my partner. Make travel arrangements ...
The secretary called to her husband
- Hey John, I will travel abroad with the director for a week. You will have to be alone this week, dear.
The husband calls his lover:
- Leonor, my treasure: The witch is going to travel abroad for a week, we will spend the week together, my Queen ...
The lover calls the child who gives private lessons:
- Manuelito: I have a lot of work next week ... You do not have to come to class ...
The boy calls his grandfather
- Hey Grandpa: Next week I have no classes, my teacher is busy. So finally ... We will be able to spend the week together!
's grandfather (who is the director in this story) called Secretary:
- Vanessa, come quick: Stop the ride, I will spend the next week with my grandson a year ago I do not see, so we will not participate in the seminar. Cancel the trip and the hotel.
The secretary called to her husband
- John: The clown of the director changed his mind and just canceled the trip, they screwed up going to Argentina.
The husband calls his lover:
- Amorcito, apology: We can not spend the next week together, the journey of my wife's busty was canceled.
The lover boy called tutorials:
- Manuelito: Look, I changed my plans, this week I'm going to teach as usual.
The child calls the grandfather
- Grandfather: Weighing my teacher told me this week if I have normal classes, I'm sorry, I will not be able to keep you company.
grandfather calls the secretary:
- Vanessa: My grandson has just said that it will not be able to be with me this week because he has classes. So continue with the preparations for the trip to a seminar ...
¿Do you became clear what a looping ...???

0 comments:

Post a Comment