Saturday, July 3, 2010

Littlest Pet Shop Advent Calander

Sweet Liberty! The Return of John Q

If my friends! He was not dead, although many have tried .... Muhahahahá! You see, I'm back my blog after finishing the exams, and even charge a couple of seizures and a brain tumor because of my career grows faster than Seseña, I'm still watching movies and I have wanted to react.

At this time I have been to see me the first and second season of Lost (Call me redneck, I was waiting to see all in one go), I have seen my good friend Irene wanted Portrait of Dorian Gray, the other day I dragged my girlfriend to see Eclipse (God, we must talk about it) and more films, but not too much because I've been brooding day like an animal.

I was left with the desire to dismiss the 1st season of Little Snack of Horrors with one of my favorite movies, Pi: Faith in Chaos , and also another couple of good films I saw recently as Some Like It Hot and The Exorcist.

Well, with little more I say goodbye, I'll write something new, and I hope that I have deleted from the list blogs that usually visit once per minute.

A abrazaco!

0 comments:

Post a Comment