Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day After Laparoscopy

The Wolfman

Last night at 2 am as a champion and devouring which popcorn nachos, we were in Kinepolis my baby and me, that would be attending the last session of The Wolfman Joe Johnston (Lease "new"), and the truth is that I pass (Permitanmelo ) of putisima mother. Whether the company, for the 8 bucks that we blew by the nachos and a giant ice cream by the fact driving half asleep on a road infested with rabbits suicide ("You make mistakes" as my girl), or because the film squanders blood, guts and screaming, I must say that I spent a very long time.


The story is not surprising, and everybody knows it, so I will not summarize here. The story of the man bitten by a beast in the light of the full moon (What romantic no?) That for a few days each month becomes a savage beast with bad ostia (Not that you have your period) has been more than trite in many versions. Best known by all will An American Werewolf in London, and its subsequent sequel, An American Werewolf in Paris.


Perhaps to make another movie many Lycans is curling long hairs, but this version has so much quality. Benicio del Toro is excellent, and his tired eyes and enigmatic countenance greatly help the ambience. Believe me, it would be like Will Smith.


other hand, Anthony Hopkins does not leave the ribbon under and does a good job in the role of father of del Toro. Hugo Weaving makes the brooch in the division (with its quick minute of glory) in the paper of the Scotland Yard officer in charge of investigating murders that occur there.



is generally a very good movie, a good soundtrack to remember during the ride back home (My girlfriend did), great special effects (number of guts, something that I love in a movie of this type) and very good characters with enough depth for a film of the genre. A very good adaption of the classic horror, which is a great achievement for the director, as they have risked losing face if he repeated the same story.

Since you can not go see a movie, but I'm sure that I have seen before, and if not, it's you - CENSORSHIP OF SGAE SORRY - and see at home.

A greeting and return to Little Snack of Horrors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment