Monday, March 29, 2010

Pokemon Deluge Cheats In Computer

Little Snack of Horrors invade Facebook! Giro

We had to expand our borders to new technologies, and although I have been denying Tuenti, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, or using Skype, and I do not even connect often the forgotten Messenger ... (For my talking on the MIrc seguirira), my colleagues Martial arts have tied me to let me Faceebook account. The result: a fake name and a new way to write to my roll.

So I created my own Facebook group, so that those who wish to, can read the blog from there, which to my taste is more comfortable than any RSS. Also, I think a much easier to put me requests and even complaints or death threats, which I was getting tired of letter bombs.

A greeting to all and good luck, I leave the flagship of the group right here. (On the side of the blog takes up a lot) .

Little Snack of Horrors

Promote your own page

0 comments:

Post a Comment